Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Genious!

Awesome movie, great plot (blah blah blah)... but there was one thing i wish it had.....scene selection.... but oh well, nothings perfect, still great!

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

That was amazing!

good graphics,catchy toon, great plot, Make more~~!!!

Future Future

Wow

Best graphics i have ever seen, nice

Replica Story 5(1/2) Replica Story 5(1/2)

Pretty good.

I am personally a fan of the Final Fantasy fighting style, so it was fun for me, but ittook forever to kill that guy xD other than that, good.

LeoK responds:

XD sorry about that! everyone was saying that the others were too easy. guess I went a little overboard

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

Good game

Itwas very addicting and fun, but one thing u mightwannaq fix it saysrage OG the wind.

andvari3d responds:

ahha thanks, i'll fix that

Quickling Quickling

good

it was a good game, great graphics, great sound effexcts, ex. but its TOO frustrating!!!! ive been on that dragon boss for 20 minutes!!!

War - DJ Caution Live Studio War - DJ Caution Live Studio

Woah O_O

That.....was...amazing....
I'm a shuffler, and this is one of the best songs I've ever shuffled to.
Great use of bass and melody together 5/5, 10/10

Synthetic Symphony Synthetic Symphony

Wow....

This is.....just plain amazing. It has every feeling you could have all at once. Right when i heard the first sound i just stopped, simply amazing. Where do you find your inspiration that could create such beautiful music?

broove responds:

Thank you!
Inspiration comes from other songs usually. I mean all kind of songs - classical, drum and bass, alternative rock... pretty much everything.

Infertehno Infertehno

Great, keep up the good work.

This is one of those songs that toy cant stop listening to! its TOO good! 10/10

Shinrog responds:

Thats also one of the only tracks I've made and not sick of listening again after so many replays of it while mastering xD